Mumbai: Actor Kareena Kapoor Khan on Monday shared the first picture of her second child, a baby boy, to mark International Women’s Day.
Kareena and her husband, actor Saif Ali Khan, welcomed their child on February 21.
The actor posted a black-and-white photograph with her baby on Instagram.
“There’s nothing women can’t do. Happy women’s day my loves,” she captioned the picture.
Kareena and Saif had managed to dodge the paparazzi — waiting to get the first glimpse of the child — when the former was discharged from the hospital last month.
The 40-year-old actor delivered her first child, son Taimur Ali Khan on December 20, 2016. The four-year-old toddler is an Internet sensation and is followed by the paparazzi round-the-clock.
On the work front, the actor will be next seen in superstar Aamir Khan-starrer “Laal Singh Chaddha”.
- World Heart Day: Theme, History and Significance
- Mamata voices happiness over Bengal’s Jal Jeevan Mission feat
- Kolkata gaming app: ED freezes Rs 12.83 cr worth crypto assets
- Bans on RSS, Maoists were not effective: CPI(M) on Centre’s move against PFI
- Mizoram: Governor meets officials of school education department
- Union govt extends free ration scheme for poor by 3 months