Bollywood actors Varun Dhawan and Kriti Sanon met with the Chief Minister of Arunachal Pradesh Pema Khandu on Wednesday before beginning the shoot of their upcoming horror-comedy movie ‘Bhediya’.
Just a few days after the announcement of their horror-comedy project, Varun and Kriti landed in Arunachal Pradesh to shoot the first schedule.
The entire team of ‘Bhediya’ met up with CM Pema Khandu, Minister of home and interstate affairs, Bamang Felix, Chief Secretary Naresh Kumar, and Commissioner to HCM, Sonam Chombey.
“It was lovely meeting Shri Amar Kaushik Ji, a popular Bollywood Director today during his call on with producer team of movie ‘Bhediya’. Shri Kaushik Ji grew up in Arunachal. His father was a forest ranger who worked for the Indian Forest Service and his mother a school teacher”, wrote the Chief Minister in a tweet.
According to reports, around 70 per cent of the artists in ‘Bhediya’ are from Arunachal Pradesh with Arunachal rapper, Kheko a part of the film too. The movie is scheduled to be shot at picturesque Ziro (Lower Subansiri), Sagalee (Papum Pare) and parts of Pakke Kessang district over a span of two months.
- Meghalaya: 50 BJP workers join Congress to support PN Syiem, defeat BJP’s AL Hek
- Nagaland: 23rd convention of Angami Catholic Women Association kicks off
- Bollywood actor Rajat Kapoor on working in Assamese film ‘Anur’
- Padma Shri honour filled me with joy: Ex-Union min from Manipur
- Cong seeks discussion on China in Budget session of Parliament
- Never take shortcut, cheating won’t help in long run: PM to students