Online resources have time and time proven to be of great help, they are easy to handle, manage and share, apart from which ease of accessibility and simple availability adds to the pros that come along with it. The prevailing global situation has had the people stay at home away from many physical resources and adapt to a virtual way of life in terms of profession as well as education. With the rapid increase in this unforeseen digitalization, virtual media has benefitted all.
Indian Talent Olympiad aims to provide the best educational services to today’s generation. With over eight-plus years of organizing Olympiads across the nation, for various subjects, on both online and offline media, the organization has a firm grasp on the process involved and is still carrying out the proper distribution of resources to the willing individuals in the smoothest and most versatile of ways.
Online Olympiads are not a foreign concept and have been in practice for quite a few years but recently the trend to avail digital resources has gained much momentum, which has proven to be quite beneficial in ways more than one. People have had the time to branch out and explore their interests and skills, in such a period, Olympiads are useful to kids who want to pursue something related to their syllabus and topics that quite grasp their interest and helps them grow.
Being one of India’s most renowned organizers of Olympiads, the Indian Talent Olympiad has the resources provided to students which are not only interesting but also tailored to suit them best, the task accomplished by a core group of experienced individuals who aim to bring out the best of a participant’s skill and understanding in a subject to provide them with a proper evaluation and valuable feedback.
The exams are a common platform for these bright budding individuals to present their ideas and showcase their skills, in return they receive valuable insight, proper guidance, resources to improve and exciting prizes, all of it serving to boost their morale and help motivate them to work harder and improve for the better.
The Olympiad is very easy to avail one can simply visit the website to find more information regarding the same.
A few quick facts to know about the Olympiads are as follows:
- The exams are open to students of class 1 to ten.
- The Olympiads are held for eight subjects, in which a student can opt for one or more options depending upon their choices.
- The registration fee for the tests are as low as Rs 150, hence it is affordable for willing students.
- The registration can be done via school by contacting the concerned subject teacher, following certain criteria, or by an individual by visiting the official site directly.
- The exams are sometimes held in two tiers, both in online as well as offline means. One has to clear the first level to be eligible for the second level then.
- The registration can be easily done by entering the details on the official portal, should one require assistance it can be provided as well.
- The exams are held on a monthly as well as an annual basis so that students can avail themselves of it based upon their convenience.
- Several previous years question papers are available for the students to practice from, apart from these structured workbooks are curated chapter chapter-wise and edited regularly to provide the best for the students. The variety of questions chosen provide students with exposure to various types so that they gain confidence in dealing with unknown questions of the kind.
- The exam papers and resources are all accessible on all digital devices as mobiles, laptops and tablets.
- The question paper is based on an MCQ type pattern to help students familiarize themselves with it, the set aims to create an exam environment and helps students to get acquainted with performing even under similar condition. It is much like a practice for future competitive exams.
- The results can be easily seen at the portal upon entering the roll no, between provided dates, should a candidate hold a specific ranking or win associated awards, it would be mentioned there on the page itself.
- To further acknowledge the hard work of the students, the individuals are awarded based upon their merit. A summary of these rewards are as follows:
- Eight of the National levels Rank 1 holders – cash prize of Rs 1,00,000.
- Ten National Level Rank 2 holders – prize of Rs 40,000.
- Ten subsequent National Level Rank holders -laptops.
- Hundred subsequent National Rank holders -tablets.
- State-level holders of rank 1-10 -merit certificates, with gold medals and scholarships.
- Three class toppers of respective standards, – Gold, Silver or Bronze medals based upon their standing of merit in the exam.
- District level toppers -certificates and medal.
- All participants receive a digital certificate and a detailed report of their performance.
Further information regarding the prizes and reward can be found on the website.
Besides this a winners gallery is maintained to keep a record of these exceptional individuals who stand out thanks to their dedicated efforts and perseverance. This gallery serves to acknowledge those individuals and boost their morale besides inspiring the upcoming batch of bright-eyed budding individuals with their skills dedication and love for their subject.
The efforts of the Indian Talent Olympiad have been praised by many. Ms P.T. Usha, the renowned Indian Olympic athlete, a Padmashree awardee, and the head of the Indian Talent Olympiad advisory committee can be seen expressing her congratulatory remarks on the official website.
33,175+ schools and Millions of students across India have registered and participated in the Olympiad exams conducted by the Indian Talent Olympiad till date. Every year thousands of students have been awarded prizes, this year as well we look forward to awarding many such bright individuals. The registrations to the Olympiads are now open. One can evaluate their understanding of subjects stand an opportunity to win exciting prizes.
You can register here.
Many greetings and best wishes.