Guwahati: With the state assembly elections almost upon us, the National Register of Citizens (NRC) has once again taken centrestage.
Each political party has a different story to tell around the impact of the arduous task of verifying the citizenship of 3.26 crore applicants over five years.
Team EastMojo tried to understand the stakeholders, victims and political parties.
Watch the documentary here:
- Artificial intelligence threatens extinction, experts say in new warning
- Tiger protection in India also saved carbon emissions: Study
- Number of frauds rose in FY23, amount involved halved: RBI data
- Defence Minister Rajnath Singh interacts with Indian diaspora in Nigeria
- Meghalaya: Month-long campaign held to observe ‘World No Tobacco Day’
- Mamata seeks Central permission to visit Manipur