Kohima: Nagaland on Thursday reported four new COVID-19 infections, five less than the previous day, pushing the coronavirus tally to 35,859, an official said.
A total of 13 patients recuperated from the disease during the day, increasing the number of recoveries in the state to 33,534. The COVID-19 recovery rate now is 93.52 per cent.
Nagaland currently has 46 active COVID-19 cases, while 1,506 patients have migrated to other states, the official said.
The state’s coronavirus death toll remained at 773 as there were no fresh deaths due to COVID-19, he said.
The Northeastern state has thus far tested 4,78,482 samples for COVID-19.
- Hike in tea prices to offset impact of wage increase in Assam, Bengal: ICRA
- Empty poll promises made by parties have far-reaching ramifications: ECI
- India’s rank in Global Innovation Index has improved: President Murmu
- Nagaland Lottery October 4: Check Dear Moon Tuesday lottery result
- Didn’t expect leaders’ support, but need backing: Tharoor on Cong election
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 4