Aizawl: Mizoram reported 64 fresh COVID-19 cases on Monday, 84 less than the previous day, as the tally rose to 2,34,144, a health department official said.
The death toll remained unchanged at 711, he said.
The northeastern state now has 1,239 active cases, while 2,32,194 people have recovered from the disease so far.
Mizoram’s daily positivity rate stood at 26.34 per cent.
Over 19.58 lakh samples have been tested for COVID-19 thus far, the official said, adding, the state administered 16,73,256 doses of vaccines till date.
Also read | Massive fire at ink factory near Guwahati
- Tripura polls: BJP’s key poll plank will be development, says Assam CM
- Khelo India Youth Games to commence in Madhya Pradesh
- Go Green: Nagaland bride shuns flower waste for organic veggies
- Gandhi’s image is under scrutiny 75 years after his assassination
- Security beefed up in poll-bound Tripura on last day of filing nomination
- Assam: 68 inmates shifted to new transit camp in Goalpara