Gangtok: Sikkim’s COVID-19 tally rose to 42,301 on Tuesday as 37 more people tested positive for the infection, a health bulletin said.
The toll remained unchanged at 472 as no fresh fatality was recorded in the last 24 hours.
Sikkim now has 813 active cases, while 40,238 people have recovered from the disease, and 778 patients have migrated to other states so far.
The daily positivity rate was at 13.70 per cent as 270 samples were tested for COVID-19.
- How the English language bias goes beyond words
- Singapore museum says stolen linga from Nepal ‘bought legally’
- Is fake meat healthy? And what’s actually in it?
- India’s first portal on arrested narco offenders gets operational
- How a US-based agency is helping Indian police check child sex abuse, porn
- India has never been defensive about stand on buying Russian oil: EAM