Gangtok: Sikkim’s COVID-19 tally rose to 42,233 on Sunday as 117 more people tested positive for the infection, while one fresh fatality pushed the toll to 472, a health bulletin said.
The daily positivity rate stood at 17.09 per cent as 830 samples were tested for COVID-19, taking the total number of such examinations to 3,61,017.
Sikkim now has 1,051 active cases, while 39,933 people have recovered from the disease so far, and 777 patients have migrated to other states so far.
- Bill Gates hails Modi for focus on healthcare, digital transformation
- One-day recoveries surpass fresh COVID-19 cases in Arunachal
- Manipur honours CWG 2022 medalists on 76th Independence Day
- Mizoram: African Swine Fever cases subside
- Tripura to recruit Special Execs for strengthening police force: CM
- Guwahati: Decomposed body found in Khanapara veterinary college