Kohima: Nagaland’s COVID-19 tally rose to 35,683 as eight more persons tested positive for the virus, while one new fatality pushed the death toll to 766, a health department official said.
Kohima district reported six new cases while Dimapur two, he said.
The state now has 90 active COVID-19 cases, while 33,328 people have recovered from the disease so far, and 1,499 patients have migrated to other states thus far, he said.
Altogether 4,76,366 samples have been tested for COVID-19 in the state so far.
A total of 18,98,024 doses of coronavirus vaccines have been administered in the state till Friday, the official s
- India, CARICOM nations agree to work on global issues including climate change
- Demand for sand in Bangladesh escalates illegal activities, threatens environment
- India and Nepal agree to take Sapta Kosi high dam project forward
- ‘Serial’ podcast’s Adnan Syed has murder conviction vacated. How common are wrongful convictions?
- Nagaland failed to submit Rs 600 cr utilisation certificates for 251 projects: CAG
- What’s this ‘longevity’ diet, and will it really make you live longer?