Kolkata: West Bengal’s COVID-19 tally rose to 20,35,617 on Monday as 1,132 more people tested positive for the infection, a health bulletin said.
The state had reported 1,822 fresh infections and three fatalities on Sunday.
The positivity rate rose to 15.12 per cent from 14.10 per cent on the previous day.
The death toll remained unchanged at 21,225 as no fresh fatalities were recorded in the last 24 hours, it said.
The number of active cases rose to 11,139, while 576 more people were cured of the disease, taking the total number of recoveries to 20,03,253.
The state has tested 7,478 samples since Sunday, the bulletin added.
- Will not contest Congress prez poll, apologised to Sonia: Ashok Gehlot
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for September 29
- Assam look to tame Gujarat for Lawn Bowls women’s Four semis berth
- CBI leads major crackdown against drug cartels; 127 cases registered, 175 arrested
- Mizoram: Tourism dept employee sacked over alleged misbehaviour
- ‘Semkhor’: Nagaland Dimasa body condemns wrong depiction of community in film