Kolkata: West Bengal’s COVID-19 tally rose to 20,35,617 on Monday as 1,132 more people tested positive for the infection, a health bulletin said.
The state had reported 1,822 fresh infections and three fatalities on Sunday.
The positivity rate rose to 15.12 per cent from 14.10 per cent on the previous day.
The death toll remained unchanged at 21,225 as no fresh fatalities were recorded in the last 24 hours, it said.
The number of active cases rose to 11,139, while 576 more people were cured of the disease, taking the total number of recoveries to 20,03,253.
The state has tested 7,478 samples since Sunday, the bulletin added.
- Gauhati HC irked at Assam govt’s delay in notifying Juvenile Justice Rules
- Manipur govt confirms missing Meitei students murdered, CBI to investigate
- Arunachal: Khonsa locals protest against alleged killing of villager
- Mass rejig in Tripura state bodies, new faces assume crucial posts
- Over 6,000 villages without mobile connectivity in northeast: TRAI
- Nagaland: How football keeps alive memories of 2 youths killed by police