Kohima: Nagaland on Saturday reported one fresh COVID-19 case, pushing the tally to 35,493, a health department official said.
The new case was detected in Dimapur district.
The COVID-19 death toll remained at 760 as no fresh fatality was reported, the official said.
Nagaland now has two active COVID-19 cases, while 33,245 people have recovered from the disease and 1,486 patients have migrated to other states, he said.
The COVID-19 recovery rate now is 93.66 per cent.
The state has so far tested a total of 4,72,952 samples for the infection.
Over 17,80,447 doses of COVID-19 vaccines have been administered in the state till Friday.
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban