Dr Neikhrielie Khimiao, principal director of health and family welfare, informed that all health facilities and outreach session sites in the urban colonies, and the villages, will be covered from Mondays to Fridays.
All eligible persons above 18 years (18-44years and 45years+) have been requested to avail the opportunity to get Covishield.
He informed that the village/panchayat chairman, medical officers, ANM, ASHA, and Anganwadi workers can be contacted to confirm when the session would be conducted in their respective areas.
Other than the COVID vaccination centres shared by the respective district officials for online registration and booking, he informed that all other sessions would be on-site registration and vaccination.
He also appealed to people with disabilities to contact health workers in the respective areas assuring that special priority will be given to them to get inoculated. The health official also advised all beneficiaries to maintain COVID appropriate behaviour at the time of vaccination.
As of Sunday, 2,88,674 doses had been vaccinated in the state, of which 54,234 persons received both doses.
- Arunachal: 5G service launched in Itanagar
- Tripura 2023: Amit Shah to address two election rallies on Monday
- Manipur: Discover the hidden gems of ‘Land of Jewels’
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP’s Mariahom Kharkrang calls for public debate
- ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ shows how man, elephants can co-exist
- Assam: ASDMA, PWD to mitigate disasters under WB-funded project