Dr Neikhrielie Khimiao, principal director of health and family welfare, informed that all health facilities and outreach session sites in the urban colonies, and the villages, will be covered from Mondays to Fridays.
All eligible persons above 18 years (18-44years and 45years+) have been requested to avail the opportunity to get Covishield.
He informed that the village/panchayat chairman, medical officers, ANM, ASHA, and Anganwadi workers can be contacted to confirm when the session would be conducted in their respective areas.
Other than the COVID vaccination centres shared by the respective district officials for online registration and booking, he informed that all other sessions would be on-site registration and vaccination.
He also appealed to people with disabilities to contact health workers in the respective areas assuring that special priority will be given to them to get inoculated. The health official also advised all beneficiaries to maintain COVID appropriate behaviour at the time of vaccination.
As of Sunday, 2,88,674 doses had been vaccinated in the state, of which 54,234 persons received both doses.
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence