The CoWin site and the Aarogya Setu app crashed on Wednesday for several users who tried registering for COVID-19 vaccinations in the 18-45 age group. Vaccinations for all those above 18 are set to begin from May 1. The online registration for eligible beneficiaries was opened on April 28 at 4 pm.
However, shortly after registrations were opened, several people complained that they could not access the CoWin portal or the app.
The official handle of the Aarogya Setu app tweeted that there was a minor glitch on the portal at 4 pm which was fixed and the registrations are now happening. It added that appointments will only be possible once the state governments and private vaccination centres schedule sessions.
However, many users took to social media to share screenshots of pages showing the error “504 Gateway Time-Out”.
Several users also shared photos of the Aarogya Setu app which was showing error upon entering the mobile number. Many claimed that they didn’t receive the OTP after entering their phone numbers and couldn’t fill in their details after logging in.
- TMC releases manifesto for Tripura polls, promises ‘Bengal model of development’
- Arunachal: 5G service launched in Itanagar
- Tripura 2023: Amit Shah to address two election rallies on Monday
- Manipur: Discover the hidden gems of ‘Land of Jewels’
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP’s Mariahom Kharkrang calls for public debate
- ‘The Elephant Whisperers’ shows how man, elephants can co-exist