Kohima: Nagaland did not report any new COVID-19 case on Sunday, Health Minister S Pangnyu Phom said.
The COVID-19 caseload in the state remained at 12,255.
“No +ve case and No recoveries of COVID-19 reported today,” the health minister said in a tweet.
The state currently has 14 active COVID-19 cases, while 11,966 people have recovered from the disease, Director of Health and Family Welfare, Dr Denis Hangsing said.
The COVID-19 recovery rate at present is 97.7 per cent, he said.
Altogether 91 people including 10 with comorbidities have succumbed to the infection while 154 have migrated to other states, he said.
Nagaland has so far tested a total of 1,33,812 samples for COVID-19, including 75,257 on RT-PCR, 37,475 on TrueNat and 21,080, on Rapid Antigen Test, he said.
Meanwhile, State Immunisation Officer Dr Ritu Thurr said Nagaland has so far administered COVID-19 vaccine to 44,693 people including 3,471 senior citizens and 616 people above 45 years with specified comorbidities.
A total of 6,500 healthcare workers and 3,234 frontline workers have received the second shot of the COVID- 19 vaccine completing the full course of vaccination, he said.
- How can failures in fighting corruption be overcome?
- India needs to be more open-minded about open jails, says researcher
- Walking backwards has a surprising number of health benefits
- IMF says it fully supports India’s G20 agenda
- US dubs Pak, China, Myanmar, 9 others as ‘countries of particular concern’
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Round of 16 games today, December 4