Agartala: After completion of eight days of ‘total lockdown’, Tripura government has announced new unlock measures-1 outside containment zones till August 11, while lockdown measures in containment zones will continue till August 31 next.
The order copy undersigned by chief secretary Manoj Kumar informed that lockdown measures will continue in containment zones.
“Lockdown will continue to remain in force in the containment zones till 31st August 2020. These zones will be declared and reviewed by concerned District Magistrates and Collector,” order copy informed.
The copy also cited that micro containment zones consisting of a few houses around the place of occurrence of covid case of unknown source will also be considered.
Under the new order, a set of measures have been imposed allowing only essential activities to continue in the containment zones.
“The movement of vehicle and persons in and out of the containment zones will be restricted to supply of essential goods & services, medical needs and livelihood related travel. Doorstep delivery of goods and services would be organized for people in the containment zones,” the order copy reads.
The order copy also informed that intensive contact tracing, house to house surveillance and other clinical interventions will be organized by the concerned district administration and every containment zone will be declared as orange zone after 14 days of last detected case.
The containment zones will be de-notified 14 days after discharge of last confirmed case, while district may be declared free from disease outbreak only after 28 days of last confirmed case being negative in RT-PCR test.
In places outside containment zones, the inter-district and inter-state transport services shall remain suspended. However, intra district public & private transport services shall be allowed. All educational, research, & coaching institutions, cinema halls, swimming pools, entertainment parks, theaters, bars, auditoriums, assembly halls and similar places shall remain closed.
All social, political, sports, entertainment, academic, cultural, religious functions shall remain suspended. Congregation of more than 10 persons at a public place will be prohibited except places of exempted establishments.
The night curfew will be imposed till August 31 next.
- Tripura: BSF jawan dies by suicide in Khowai districtAgartala: A day after two Border Security Force (BSF) jawans were killed in an ambush by extremists in Dhalai district, […]
- Tokyo: Greek swimmers ruled out after COVID-19 casesTokyo (AP): An outbreak of COVID-19 cases among the Greek Olympic team’s artistic swimmers has ruled them out of competing […]
- Meghalaya Lottery August 4: Check Future Flush Morning lottery resultIndia has only 13 states where conducting lottery games have been made legal by the government of India. Meghalaya is […]
- Dalit minor rape: Rahul Gandhi meets victim’s family, says ‘with them’New Delhi: Congress leader Rahul Gandhi on Wednesday met the family of the nine-year-old Dalit minor girl who died here following […]
- Assam reports 1,182 new COVID-19 cases, 13 more deathsGuwahati: Assam‘s COVID-19 tally rose to 5,69,439 on Tuesday as 1,182 more people tested positive for the infection, while 13 fresh […]
- COVID-19: India records 42,625 cases and 562 deaths in a dayNew Delhi: With 42,625 people testing positive for the coronavirus infection in a day, India’s total tally of COVID-19 cases rose […]