New Delhi: Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) MP from Bhopal, Pragya Singh Thakur, has appealed to the people to make a spiritual attempt of fighting Coronavirus by reciting ‘Hanuman Chalisa’ five times a day till August 5.
Thakur shared a video on Twitter where she said, “We should all try a spiritual attempt to free ourselves from coronavirus. From July 25 to July 5, recite Hanuman Chalisa five times at 7 pm.”
She said that while the lockdown in Bhopal ends on August 4, the spiritual attempt to get rid of coronavirus should end on August 5, the date when the ‘Bhoomi Pujan’ will be conducted in Ayodhya for establishing Ram Mandir. “We will celebrate it like Diwali,” she added.
“When people… Hindus from across the country recite the ”Hanuman Chalisa” in one voice, it will definitely work and we will be free from coronavirus…This is your prayer to Lord Ram,” said the MP.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands