Kohima: Eight more COVID-19 patients recovered from COVID-19 on Sunday increasing the number of recovered cases to 549. Out of the eight patients who recovered, 5 are from Kohima, two from Longleng and one from Peren.
As reported, 50 new cases of COVID-19 were reported on Sunday taking the state’s tally to 1,339. Out of the 50 new cases, 14 are returnees, 22 are armed forces personnel, 11 are frontline workers and three are through traced contacts.
Till Sunday, a total of 850 returnees, 408 armed forces, 44 frontline workers and 37 traced contacts have tested positive for COVID-19. Nagaland has reported four deaths. However, all deaths are under investigation and yet to be established as due to COVID-19.
As per the health & family welfare department, the COVID-19 status in Nagaland as on Sunday is:
Death: 4* [*Cause of death under investigation]
The recovery rate stands at 41%. As per an update from the health & family welfare department, out of the 786 active cases, 782 are asymptomatic, two are mild symptomatic, one is moderate symptomatic and one is critical in ICU on ventilator.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands