Kohima: Another 18 COVID-19 cases from Peren district in Nagaland were detected on Tuesday taking the state’s tally to 891. A total of 51 new cases — 20 from Peren, 24 from Kohima, three from Dimapur, two from Longleng, and one each from Mokokchung and Zunheboto districts — were reported on Tuesday.
While 33 new cases were detected earlier on Tuesday, taking the tally of confirmed of cases to 878, the addition of the 18 new cases increased the state’s total to 896.
The number of active cases increased to 556 from 538 and the number of recovered cases remains at 340. The latest update is as of 3:20 pm on Tuesday.
Taking to Twitter, minister of health and family welfare S Pangnyu Phom tweeted: “Update! As on 14th July 2020, 3:20 pm. 18 more positive cases of COVID-19 have been confirmed. All cases are from Peren.”
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands