Kohima: With 25 more persons testing positive on Sunday morning, confirmed cases of COVID-19 in Nagaland crossed the 400-mark as it took the state’s tally to 412.
The 25 new cases were declared as positive out of the total of 609 samples that were sent for testing. Twenty persons from Dimapur quarantine centre, three from Kohima quarantine centre and two persons from Peren quarantine centre tested positive for COVID-19.
Out of 412 confirmed cases, Nagaland has reported 164 recovered cases. The number of active cases now stands at 248.
Taking to Twitter, minister of health & family welfare S Pangnyu Phom tweeted “25 new cases of COVID-19 +ve have been reported out of 609 samples tested. 20 patients from Dimapur QC, 3 from Kohima QC & 2 from Peren QC.
Positive : 412
Active : 248
Recovered : 164
Death : 00
Update at 9:40 AM, 28th June, 2020.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands