New Delhi: The World Health Organisation (WHO) has got Mr Bean onboard to spread awareness on COVID-19 that has taken over the world and has left many infected in around 180 countries.
WHO posted a 31-second video on YouTube featuring an animated version of Mr Bean teaching the world with his COVID-19 checklist.
Mr Bean’s checklist covers the basic precautionary measures that everyone should follow to stay safe from the transmission of coronavirus.
“Keep your hands clean and don’t touch your face. Keep your distance – at least 1 metre. Keep in touch with our neighbours and be kind. Keep an eye on the symptoms and if needed, call the doctor and follow their advice,” states Mr Bean’s checklist.
In the caption of the video posted by WHO, it says, “Practicing hand hygiene, correct cough etiquette, physical distancing and knowing your symptoms are among the main ways people can protect themselves from Covid-19. The creators of the Mr Bean animated character are lending their support to the World Health Organisation to raise awareness on these simple yet essential measures to prevent infection from the new virus.”
Watch the video here:
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands