Agartala: With 11 cases tested positive in the evening, Tripura reported a total of 20 coronavirus positive cases on Thursday. With the new cases, the total number COVID-19 positive cases stands at 1,158, 592 are active.
A total of 1,250 samples were tested on Thursday; among them, 11 persons tested positive for COVID-19; one is a truck driver and others have travel history.
These includes four persons from Unakoti, three each from Sepahijala and North district and one from Dhalai district. Earlier in the day, nine persons had tested positive for the virus.
Taking to twitter, chief minister Biplab Kumar Deb wrote, “Out of 1250 samples tested for COVID-19 today, more 11 persons found POSITIVE. Among them 1 is truck driver & the others have travel history.
The count includes:
Unokoti District: 04
Sepahijala District: 03
North District: 03
Dhalai District: 01
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands