Guwahati: After testing negative for COVID-19 twice, 67 patients were discharged on Wednesday from different hospital across Assam, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma. With the new dishcarges, the total number of cured case in the state is 404, with 1261 active cases.
Of the patients discharged, 39 are from Sonapur Civil Hospital; 10 from Fakhruddin Ali Ahmed Medical College and Hospital, Barpeta; 7 from Dima Hasao Civil Hospital; 4 from Gauhati Medical College and Hospital; 3 from Jorhat Medical College and Hospital; 2 from Silchar Medical College and Hospital; and 1 each from Mahendra Mohan Choudhary Hospital and Golaghat Civil Hospital.
Taking to Twitter, Sarma wrote, ” Discharge Alert
67 patients discharged today after they tested ve- for #COVID19 twice
Sonapur CH 39; FAAMC 10; Dima Hasao CH 7; GMCH 4; SMCH 2; JMCH 3; MMCH 1; Golaghat CH 1
Total Discharged Patients – 404
Active Patients – 1261″
Assam has so far reported 1,672 cases of which 1261 are active, 404 discharged, 4 deaths and 3 migrated to other states.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands