Shillong: A returnee from Uttarakhand tested positive for Covid-19 in Meghalaya on Monday, taking the total tally of COVID-19 cases to 28 in the state.
Meghalaya chief minister Conrad K Sangma tweeted, “Another resident of Meghalaya who returned from Uttarakhand has tested Positive for COVID19. Person is under quarrantine in South West Garo Hills District. Total positive cases 28 and total active cases 15.”
Meghalaya on Friday recorded 6 positive cases.
So far 12 have recovered, 1 death and a total of 15 active cases is reported in Meghalaya.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands