Itanagar: Arunachal Pradesh reported 15 more COVID-19 cases on Monday. This is the highest number of cases reported in a day. With this, the total number of positive cases has gone up to 20 in the state.
However, with one recovery, the total number of active cases in the state is now 19, and all of them are said to be asymptomatic.
All the patients have been transferred to the COVID care centre.
Chief minister Pema Khandu took to Twitter to announce the development.
“Rise in Positive #Covid19, 15 more positive cases detected, all are in Quarantine facilities being shifted to Covid Care Centre. Total Positive Active as of now is 19,” Khandu’s tweet said.
Earlier, a 31-year-old Nizamuddin returnee got recovered.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands