Guwahati: Ten more persons tested positive for COVID-19 aka coronavirus in Assam. With this, the total number of COVID-19 positive cases has gone up to 329 in the state.
Among the new cases, while four are Morigaon, two are from Nalbari and one each from Nagaon, Hojai, Golaghat & Jorhat.
Announcing the new cases on Twitter, Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma said: “Alert ~ Ten new case of #COVID19+.
4 from Morigaon, 2 from Nalbari, 1 each from Nagaon, Hojai, Golaghat & Jorhat.
- Total cases 329
- Recovered 54
- Active cases 268
Update 5.10 pm / May 23″
Assam has reported 329 COVID-19 cases so far. Of this, while 54 patients have been discharged, four have died and three migrated to other states. Currently, there are 268 active cases.
Also Read: Amid COVID-19, many Assam rivers cross danger-level mark
- Man sentenced to 100 years in prison for Indian-origin girl’s death in US
- Assam CM inaugurates, lays foundation for Rs 545-cr projects
- Navy’s car expedition covering ‘entire coastline’ flagged off from Kolkata
- What the stars do not have in store for you, as per your horoscope
- Bangladesh MP bats for border hospitals on lines of border haats
- Assam: APSC conducts CCE (Preliminary) exam in 31 districts