Guwahati: Assam State Disaster Management Authority has issued new guidelines for the fourth phase of lockdown with new measures and relaxations to be imposed with effect from Monday.
The order said, the following select activities are allowed except in the containment and buffer zones as declared by Assam’s health and family welfare department and district administrations.
The movement of individuals shall remain strictly prohibited between 7 pm to 7 am, except for essential activities. District Magistrates shall issue orders, in the entire area of their jurisdiction, under appropriate provisions of law, such as prohibitory orders [Curfew] and ensure strict compliance.
- All industries and their supply chain are allowed to operate without the need for any specific order. All personnel working there in shifts are allowed to commute to work as per shift timings.
- All warehouses are allowed to operate at all times and personnel required for their operation are allowed to operate all times.
- E-Commerce for all commodities is allowed. Delivery of goods will be allowed till 7 pm. However, back end activities, including warehouse, are allowed at all hours.
- Private offices located at the same building as that of a mall are allowed to operate but shops in the same building will not be allowed to open
- Auto Rickshaws, cycle rickshaws and taxis shall operate with one driver and two passengers maintaining social distancing.
- Private four-wheelers are allowed with a driver and two others. For two-wheelers, pillion riding is allowed either with one female or one child up to the age of 12 years.
- City buses, intra-district and inter-district buses shall operate with 50% capacity. Only 50% of the total number of buses shall be allowed to operate and only under the authority of ASTC. All vehicles which are allowed to ply are not permitted to stop in the Containment and Buffer Zones.
- All tea shops, restaurants, ice-cream parlours, cooked food outlets are allowed to operate on take away or home delivery basis only till 7 pm including grocery by grocery shops.
- Barbershops, salons and parlours shall continue to remain closed. however, home visits would be allowed after following hygiene and sanitization norms. Haats and bazaars including weekly markets shall remain closed throughout the state.
- Sports activities without person to person contact and spectators shall be allowed.
- Fast X review: proof that there’s method in madness of the franchise
- More looted arms recovered in violence-hit Manipur
- Assam: 3F Oil Palm collaborates with state govt for ceremonial plantation
- Naga club vandalism: Angamis urges NSF to withdraw FIR
- 57 arms, 318 ammunition, 5 bombs recovered in strife-torn Manipur
- 15 construction workers killed in vehicle collision in Bangladesh