Guwahati: Two persons in Golaghat district of Assam have tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday taking the state’s total to 104 cases, informed health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma.
Sarma took to Twitter, where he wrote, “Alert ~ Two persons have tested #COVID19 + in Golaghat.
-Total cases 104
-Active cases 58
Update 3.20 pm / May 18”
As on Monday, Assam reported 4 new COVID cases, and death of a 71-year-old cancer patient man who had returned from Mumbai earlier this month.
Currently, Assam has 104 cases, with 58 active cases, 41 recoveries, 3 deaths and 2 persons have migrated.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands