Guwahati: Three more persons were found to be COVID-19 positive in Assam, bringing the state’s tally to 100 on Saturday.
Of these fresh cases, all three are from Sarusajai quarantine centre in Guwahati. While one arrived from Bihar, the two others have come from Mumbai.
Assam health minister Himanta Biswa Sarma took to twitter to announce this.
Currently Assam has reached a tally of 100 COVID-19 positive cases out of which are active cases, 41 have recovered and 2 persons have died due to coronavirus.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh