Kohima: As per the consolidated revised guidelines for the lockdown, issued by the state government following a cabinet meeting on Monday, the border along Myanmar will continue to remain sealed as before. As a matter of abundant caution, all inter-state borders will be totally sealed, the guidelines added.
The order issued by chief secretary Temjen Toy said that in addition as a matter of abundant caution, sealing of inter-state borders will continue in toto, as existing before April 15, in 14 border areas in the administrative sub-divisions and the subordinate administrative circles of Dimapur sadar, Niuland Sub-Division, Dhansiripar, Siethiekema, Jalukie, Bhandari, Mangkolemba, Tuli, Tamlu, Naginimora, Tizit, Pfutsero, Meluri, and Jakhama.
In all these sub-divisions, total lockdown conditions will be imposed and only movement of goods vehicles, including those transiting the state, shall be allowed after proper medical screening of the drivers and attendants of those vehicles through designated entry and exit points, it said.
However, inter-state movement of vehicles and individuals will not be allowed in Bhandari sub-division, it added. Further, it ordered that the international border of the state with Myanmar shall continue to remain sealed as before.
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura
- Meghalaya entrepreneur receives special gift from CM Sangma
- Nagaland reports 17 new COVID cases, 1 more fatality
- NSCN(IM) invited to Delhi to continue talks: Nagaland CM
- Naga leader murder: JAC calls for 48-hr strike, Manipur govt seeks more time to meet demands