BTS coming to ‘melt your heart into two’!
The South Korean supergroup BTS is set to release a new album, their record label BigHit Music announced on Sunday.
“Details on the new album will be provided in a separate notice at a later date,” Big Hit Music wrote on the Korean app Weverse.
Details on the new album will be provided in a separate notice at a later date, they added. “We look forward to your love and support for BTS’ new album,” BigHit said.
The official BTS Twitter page dropped a teaser announcement featuring RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V, and Jungkook from their debut days in 2013 till their recent performances.
The teaser is a 50-second-long video that flashed ‘WE ARE BULLETPROOF’ and ‘2022.6.10’ towards the end on the screen.
BTS released “Butter” and “Permission to Dance”, two back-to-back English singles in May and July 2021.
BTS last released an album in 2020 which topped Billboard’s Hot 200 albums chart.
- What happens if you need to pee while you’re asleep?
- Drivers in Mizoram repair dilapidated roads
- Keeping your cool in a warming world: 8 steps to help manage eco-anxiety
- Assam: RGU celebrates International Peace Day
- Meghalaya: Drugs worth Rs 2 crore seized in Shillong
- Ziro Festival to host Israeli musicians in collaboration with Embassy of Israel