New Delhi: Days after testing COVID-19 positive, popular K-pop band BTS member V on Thursday updated fans about his health and said he was doing well.
BigHit Music, the management agency of BTS, announced Tuesday that V was diagnosed with the novel coronavirus.
“I am feeling good,” wrote V, whose real name is Kim Tae-hyung, in response to a concerned fan’s post on the fan community forum Weverse.
After receiving many get well soon wishes on social media from ARMY, the fan group of BTS, the 26-year-old shared a post on his Weverse account, saying he was “touched” by all the messages and love coming his way.
“I was touched by everyone’s wishes,” V captioned a picture of an egg carton.
In a pun, he used his finger to cover the Korean word for ‘egg’ on the box’s label in order to make it just ‘touching’ rather than ‘touching egg’.
Meanwhile, BTS is set to return with the ‘Permission to Dance’ shows in Seoul on March 10, 12 and 13.
According to BigHit Music, the concert will take place at the Seoul Olympic Stadium in-person in front of a live audience and will be streamed online.
The band, also comprising RM, Jin, Suga, J-hope, Jimin and Jung Kook, has been on an “extended period of rest” after their performance at four in-person concerts in Los Angeles late last year.
- HIV cases in Assam surge with 2,269 more testing positive since April
- What is a DAO? Different types of DAOs
- Meghalaya: ECC to stage protest as govt fails to frame action plan for coke plants
- Assam: Servo Brainjam Quiz Fest 2022 begins in Guwahati amid fanfare
- India’s Covid infection tally rises by 226, active caseload declines to 4,529
- Himanta announces additional Rs 5 cr for Assam Agitation Welfare Trust