BLACKPINK star Rosé turned 25 today and on her special day, she surprised fans with a cover of her soulful version of Viva La Vida. The Korean-Kiwi singer and dancer has been the top trend on Twitter as fans appreciated her surprise wishing her a very happy birthday.
On the eve of her birthday, Rosé took to her Instagram handle to share a picture of herself holding a mic in her hand performing a song. Sharing the picture, she expressed her feelings about turning 25.
“A little something for you all on my youtube channel,” wrote the singer in the caption.
Meanwhile, BLINKS (Blackpink fans) took over the microblogging platform Twitter, sharing images, videos and picture collages of their favourite Blackpink member who just turned 25! Take a look.
Also read: Jisoo turns 27! Here’s how Blinks are celebrating
- India, Malaysia can now trade in Indian rupee
- Climate doomism is bad storytelling – hope is much more effective at triggering action
- Trump not alone in US presidential pantheon of controversies, scandals
- Assam: Submission date under Mission Basundhara 2.0 extended
- Meghalaya: CRPF celebrates ‘Raising Day’ in Tura
- Itanagar police seized heroin worth Rs 90 lakh, arrest 21 peddlers in March