Mumbai: Megastar Amitabh Bachchan has informed that he is dealing with some “domestic COVID situations” and said he will connect with his fans later.
Amitabh Bachchan, who regularly updates his fans about his personal and professional life through his blog, wrote a cryptic one-line text on the platform on Tuesday.
“Dealing with some domestic COVID situations .. will connect later,” the 79-year-old actor, who got fully vaccinated in May 2021, wrote.
Following this post, fans of the screen icon flooded the comments section, sending wishes for the family and requesting him to take care.
Further details are awaited.
In 2020, Amitabh Bachchan, Abhishek Bachchan, actor-daughter-in-law Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and his granddaughter Aaradhya Bachchan had tested positive for coronavirus.
- Mizoram: 3 killed as Khawzawl road construction site caves in
- Several leaders in Mizoram’s Siaha quit MNF
- The seven important nutrients for mental health
- Antibodies against coronavirus ‘coldspots’ discovered
- When wastewater from planes was tested for COVID among travellers
- ‘Your tiger killed my cattle’: As big cats thrive in Bhutan, farmers struggle