Renowned actor Betty White, who was preparing for her 100th birthday on January 17th, has reportedly passed away at the age of 99.
According to a report by TMZ, the iconic actress passed away two weeks before her birthday.
According to the report, the actress reportedly died at her home of natural causes. A source close to White informed that she had no acute sickness, and she wasn’t suffering from any specific ailment.
Betty White began her television career in the early days of the medium, on daytime talk shows, and continued into the cable and streaming age.
Betty White has been in a variety of series, including “Life With Elizabeth” in the 1950s, “The Golden Girls” in the 1980s, and the legal drama “Boston Legal.”
- Oppn parties seek Parliament debate, JPC on Adani stock rout
- Is terrorism returning to Pakistan?
- Developing countries need lots of money to fight climate change: Nigeria
- UK defends BBC independence, says investing ‘heavily’ in relationship with India
- Nagaland 2023: HC quashes village resolution on consensus candidate
- Arunachal: Late MLA Tashi’s wife files nomination for Lumla bypoll