Mumbai: Actor Salman Khan was bitten by a non-venomous snake at his farmhouse near Panvel in adjoining Raigad district, sources said.
The snake bit Salman’s hand on Saturday night, the sources said. The actor was taken to a hospital at Kamothe in Navi Mumbai and discharged on Sunday morning.
Salman, who turns 56 on Monday, is now stable and back home in Mumbai, the sources said.
Also read: No COVID deaths in Assam on Saturday
- Shreyas, Chahal, Warner expected to be top draws in IPL mega auction
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for Jan 22
- NASA Hubble finds a black hole creating stars, not gobbling them
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for Jan 22
- R-Day parade: Navy’s tableau to depict 1946 uprising
- India launches its first Crypto Index – What does it mean for the country?