It’s Happy Jin Day for K Pop fans across the globe and BTS ARMY in India too are all geared up to celebrate their Bangtan Boy’s birthday. BTS fans in Mumbai put up a special Ad for Kim Seok-Jin’s birthday at the Phoenix Market City Mall at Mumbai’s Kurla.
The South Korean singer cum songwriter has been a part of the Bangtan Boys (BTS) group since 2013. Fans across the globe are also donating for greater purposes like charities for the underprivileged, environment conservation, mental health awareness and wildlife protection, among others.
Here’s how netizens have been wishing Jin on his birthday.
Also read: BTS ARMY rent billboards in Mumbai to celebrate ‘Jungkook Day’
- Most Himalayan glaciers analysed melting at varying rates: Govt
- Stability, discipline got us football tri-nation win: coach Igor Stimac
- JAC blames Shah-Sitharaman for not defending Sikkimese definition in LS
- Ruling parties in Nepal agree on power sharing
- Ex-militant missing since March 24 in Cachar, family files complaint
- Lord Ram is India’s identity, not mere embodiment in stone: Rajnath