It’s Happy Jin Day for K Pop fans across the globe and BTS ARMY in India too are all geared up to celebrate their Bangtan Boy’s birthday. BTS fans in Mumbai put up a special Ad for Kim Seok-Jin’s birthday at the Phoenix Market City Mall at Mumbai’s Kurla.
The South Korean singer cum songwriter has been a part of the Bangtan Boys (BTS) group since 2013. Fans across the globe are also donating for greater purposes like charities for the underprivileged, environment conservation, mental health awareness and wildlife protection, among others.
Here’s how netizens have been wishing Jin on his birthday.
- When was talking invented? A language scientist explains the evolution
- Thousands more species at risk of extinction than recorded: study
- Why pseudo-secular ‘tukde-tukde gang ‘ wants to destroy judiciary, questions Rijiju
- Manipur: Tributes paid to martyrs on Patriots’ Day
- Thirty years on, why ‘The Satanic Verses’ remains so controversial
- Sikkim: I-day football ends in brawl between Tibetan special army, IRBn