Actor Brahma Mishra, known for his role as Lalit in Prime Video series Mirzapur, passed away in Mumbai’s Versova. The semi-decomposed body of the actor found at his residence on Thursday has been sent for an autopsy to Mumbai’s Cooper Hospital.
Mishra reportedly complained of chest pain on November 29 and was sent home by doctors after receiving medication. Reports claim that the actor’s death was caused by a heart attack, however, the same has not been confirmed yet.
In the last three months, two other renowned actors Sidharth Shukla and Puneet Rajkumar have died of cardiac arrest. Sidharth Shukla had passed away on September 2 while the Kannada star Puneet Rajkumar died on October 29.
Also read: Brahma Mishra of ‘Mirzapur’ fame dies at 36
- Coffee doesn’t give you extra energy. Here’s what happens instead
- Expecting slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023: IMF
- India condemns terror attack in Pakistan’s Peshawar city
- Scientists working to increase shelf life of millets-based products
- What to do if your kid is biting, hitting and kicking?
- Assam: GP Singh takes charge as DGP, pledges to make force citizen-centric