Hit Prime Video series ‘Mirzapur’ actor Brahma Mishra, known for his role as Lalit passed away in Mumbai’s Versova. The semi-decomposed body of the actor found at his residence on Thursday has been sent for an autopsy to Mumbai’s Cooper Hospital.
Mishra reportedly complained of chest pain on November 29 and was sent home by doctors after receiving medication. Reports claim that the actor’s death was caused by a heart attack, however, the same has not been confirmed yet.
In the last three months, two other renowned actors Sidharth Shukla and Puneet Rajkumar have died of cardiac arrest.
Brahma Mishra’s body was found in the bathroom of his flat after neighbours complained of a stench from his house. A key maker was called to make a duplicate key to his apartment. The actor had been living alone in the residential society for four years.
Mishra was also part of other projects like ‘Dangal’, ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’, Hello Charlie and ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’.
- What happens if you need to pee while you’re asleep?
- Drivers in Mizoram repair dilapidated roads
- Keeping your cool in a warming world: 8 steps to help manage eco-anxiety
- Assam: RGU celebrates International Peace Day
- Meghalaya: Drugs worth Rs 2 crore seized in Shillong
- Ziro Festival to host Israeli musicians in collaboration with Embassy of Israel