Hit Prime Video series ‘Mirzapur’ actor Brahma Mishra, known for his role as Lalit passed away in Mumbai’s Versova. The semi-decomposed body of the actor found at his residence on Thursday has been sent for an autopsy to Mumbai’s Cooper Hospital.
Mishra reportedly complained of chest pain on November 29 and was sent home by doctors after receiving medication. Reports claim that the actor’s death was caused by a heart attack, however, the same has not been confirmed yet.
In the last three months, two other renowned actors Sidharth Shukla and Puneet Rajkumar have died of cardiac arrest.
Brahma Mishra’s body was found in the bathroom of his flat after neighbours complained of a stench from his house. A key maker was called to make a duplicate key to his apartment. The actor had been living alone in the residential society for four years.
Mishra was also part of other projects like ‘Dangal’, ‘Manjhi-The Mountain Man’, Hello Charlie and ‘Badrinath Ki Dulhania’.
- New Songs Sunday: Check out these songs by Katy Perry, Alesso and Sean Paul!
- GAIL director arrested by CBI in bribery case
- West Bengal govt assesses crop damage due to unseasonal rain
- Arunachal reports 266 new COVID-19 cases, positivity rate 23%
- Mizoram reports 875 new COVID-19 cases, two more fatalities
- Lata Mangeshkar continues to be in ICU: doctor