Priyanka Chopra shared the first poster of her character from the eagerly-awaited The Matrix Resurrections, the fourth film in the iconic Keanu Reeves series, on her social media. But it seems the Internet was more interested in a change in her Instagram bio.
Her Instagram bio name reads just Priyanka now. The actor has dropped both her surnames — Chopra and Jonas, which is her husband Nick’s last name, and it is the absence of the latter that is creating a frenzy among fans.
“And she’s here,” Priyanka captioned her Matrix first look.
Here’s how netizens reacted on this matter on social platforms.
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong will win 10 seats in Garo Hills, says Deborah Marak
- Himanta to accompany Tripura CM for filing nomination in Assembly polls
- Tripura 2023: Protests rock BJP as workers quit over denied tickets
- Acts of terrorism under control in Assam: DGP-designate
- Tripura 2023: TIPRA Motha to contest 42 seats; Pradyot opts out
- PM Modi pays tributes to Mahatma Gandhi on death anniversary