Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding who was suffering from Breast Cancer, breathed her last on September 5.
She had been diagnosed with Cancer in August 2020. The disease soon spread to other parts of her body. Harding had earlier revealed that Doctors had informed her that she might not be able to live through this year’s Christmas.
Her mother Marie announced the news through her Instagram, leaving her fans an emotional message.
“It’s with deep heartbreak that today I’m sharing the news that my beautiful daughter Sarah has sadly passed away. Many of you will know of Sarah’s battle with cancer and that she fought so strongly from her diagnosis until her last day. She slipped away peacefully this morning,” she informed in the letter.
“I’d like to thank everyone for their kind support over the past year. It meant the world to Sarah and it gave her great strength and comfort to know she was loved. I know she won’t want to be remembered for her fight against this terrible disease – she was a bright shining star and I hope that’s how she can be remembered instead.” she added in the caption, with a monochrome picture of a smiling Sarah.
Meanwhile, fans who grew up in the 2000s, listening to the singer were devastated. They took to Twitter to send condolences and prayers for her and her family.
Also Read: Twitter numb over death of Sidharth Shukla
- Rasik Mohan Chakma removed for holding ‘office of profit’
- BTS at UNGA: ARMY call them inspiration for future generations
- BJP worker trampled to death by elephants in Assam
- Heroin worth Rs 3.5 crore seized in Assam’s Karbi Anglong
- Assam Jobs: DEE Assam announces 9354 teacher vacancies, see details
- Sikkim’s Bkey Agarwal finishes second in Nepal’s Comedy Champion