Gauhati University Assam has recently published a job notification for the recruitment of a Project Assistant vacancy. The prestigious university has invited applications from eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant for a DST SERB sponsored Core Research Grant entitled “Development of a fluorescence resonance energy/ transfer based device for in situ detection of heavy metals in groundwater.”
Desirous candidates can check all the job details below in the table.
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Project Assistant|
|Job Location||Guwahati, Assam|
|Last date of application||28 March, 2022|
|Salary||Rs. 20, 000/- + HRA as per SERB rule|
Educational & Eligibility Criteria for Project Assistant Job Vacancy:
To be eligible for the Project Assistant vacancy in Gauhati University Assam, candidates must have Bachelor’s degree in Physics. After pursuing B.Sc, he/she must have a qualified M.Sc in physics. Interested candidates should have working experience in Fluorescence-based sensing techniques.
How to Apply for Gauhati University Project Assistant Job opening:
Intended candidates are advised to submit their scanned copies of all the requisite documents or academic documents from 10th level to M.Sc. in a zip file. Along with that, the applicant must send their resume with the subject line “Application for Project Assistant” to the principal investigator, Dr. Simanta Hazarika at the address mentioned below:
The following testimonials must be sent latest by 28th March 2022.
Selection Procedure for Gauhati University Project Assistant vacancy
The selection of candidates shall be made based on their performances
For more information, Click here
- PM Modi meets UP ministers in Lucknow, stresses on good governance
- Rajnath Singh launches 2 indigenously built warships ‘Surat’ and ‘Udaygiri’
- Trained sniffer dogs may detect Covid infected airport passengers: Study
- WPI inflation at record high in April on price rise across all items
- Manipur: Even floods can’t stop these kids from coming to school in Noney
- Govt OKs exporting wheat registered with customs prior to ban