The Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship (IIE) Guwahati has invited applications for the recruitment of 1 Project Head – Grade-II (Procurement) on a pure contract basis. Interested and eligible candidates may check the details and apply here.
IIE Guwahati Recruitment 2021
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Project Head – Grade-II (Procurement)|
|No. of posts||1|
|Salary||Rs. 40.180/- Per month.|
|Age||Upper age limit is 40 years. (As on 30th Sept. 2021). However, age relaxation may be given for suitable well- experienced candidates.|
|Mode to apply||Offline|
|Last date||20 Oct 2021|
|Recruitment||Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for IIE Guwahati job vacancy
Requisite Experiences: Minimum 6 years of experience in the field of procurement related activities in Central/State/Semi-Government/Autonomous Organization.
- Good communication skill in English, Hindi & in Local languages.
- Adequate knowledge of Govt. Procurement procedure as per GFR-19 & CVC Guidelines.
- Able to single-handedly carry out the procurement procedures.
- Adequate working knowledge in MS Office & Office Database.
- Adequate knowledge of preparing NIT, RFP, Eol, e-Tender (in CPP & GeM Portal) etc. is mandatory.
Qualification: Degree in any discipline from reputed university. Preference shall be given to candidates from Business Administration, Finance, Logistics or Supply Management.
How to apply
Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria may forward their bio-data and self-attested testimonials along with 02 Nos. of colored passport size photographs to the Administrative Officer, Indian Institute of Entrepreneurship, Lalmati, Basistha Chariali, 37 NH Bypass, Near Game Village, Guwahati-781029, Assam, Kamrup (M).
- The last date of submission of the application is on or before 20.10.2021 up to 04.00 P.M.
Detailed Advertisement: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers