Looking to have a career in Assam? The Directorate of Forensic Science Assam has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 36 Scientific Assistant and 4 Junior Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may check the details and apply here.
Directorate of Forensic Science Assam Recruitment 2021
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Scientific Assistant||Junior Assistant|
|No. of posts||36 (UR: 16, OBC: 9, SC: 2, STH: 2, STP: 3, EWS: 4) *Regional Forensic Science Laboratories: 24|
* Mobile Forensic Laboratories: 7
#*Directorate of Forensic Science, Kahilipara, Guwahati: 5
|4 (UR: 3, STH: 1)|
|Salary||PB-2 Rs 14000 to 60500 + GP Rs 7600/-|
|Age||Not be less than 21 years OR more than 40 years as of 01.01.2021. *Age Relaxation is given below|
|Mode to apply||Application|
|Recruitment||Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam..|
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit relaxation is as follows:
- OBC: 3 years
- SC/ST: 5 years
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Forensic Science job vacancy
- B.Sc. in Chemistry . [Category I]
- B.Sc. in Botany/ Zoology/ Anthropology (Physical)/ Biotechnology . [Category II]
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Instrumentation [Category III]
Candidates must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University. The candidate must possess a minimum of 6 months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute. They should have a good working knowledge of office productivity software tools such as Word processor, spreadsheet, presentation graphics, the concept of databases. internet. E-mail etc.
Employment Exchange Registration Certificate: The candidate must have registered their names in any employment exchange of Assam.
How to apply for the Forensic Science job vacancy
Candidates are required to apply in the prescribed Standard Form of Application published in Part-IX of Assam Gazette to the following address:
Directorate of Forensic Science, Assam,
Kahilipara, Guwahati — 781018.
*The envelope of the application should be distinctly superscripted with the name of the post applied for.
Applicants should submit self-attested copies of the following documents along with the application.
- Recent passport-sized photograph.
- Educational qualification certificates.
- Caste Certificate (In case of reserved category candidates)
- Birth certificate, wherever applicable (for age proof)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) category certificate from authentic authority, if applicable).
- The candidate already employed should note that the prerogative of according permission to appear in the selection test shall rest upon the appropriate authority.
- One self-Addressed envelope (27cm x 13cm approx.) with postage Stamp of Rs. 5/- (Rupees five) only.
- While filling the present Address/ Address for communication, PIN code has to be mandatorily mentioned and (HOUSE No. if applicable)
The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear both in the Written Test and Skill Test ( Skill Test — only for those who qualify in the written test).
Important Dates to note:
Starting date of submission of application: 6th October 2021
Last date of application submission of application: 29th October 2021
Advertisement Details: Click here
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers