Looking to have a career in Assam? The Assam Petro-chemicals Limited has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for recruitment in 7 Deputy Manager (F&A), Accounts Officer, and Lower Accounts Assistant vacancies. Interested and eligible candidates may check details and apply online here.
Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment 2021
|Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Deputy Manager (F&A)||Accounts Officer||Lower Accounts Assistant|
|No. of posts||1||4||2|
|Age||40 years||35 years.||43 years|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Age Relaxation: The upper age is relaxable by 5 (five) years for SC/ST candidates, 3 (three) years for OBC / MOBC candidates.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. job vacancy
Deputy Manager (F&A):
Essential Qualification: CA/CMA with graduation in Commerce stream.
Experience: Minimum 6(six) years Post qualification experience in line out of which 2 (Two) years should be in next lower-level post in Govt. or Semi-Govt. Organization, Large/medium Private Sector Organization.
Essential Qualification: CA/CMA or full-time MBA (Finance) with graduation in Commerce stream.
Experience: Experience is not essential for CA/CMA. Preference shall be given to the candidates having post qualification experience in the line. For MBA (Finance), minimum 2 (two) years post qualification experience in Govt. or Semi-Govt. Organization, Large/medium Private Sector Organization.
Lower Accounts Assistant
Essential Qualification: B. Com with minimum 50% marks having Accountancy as one of the subjects.
Experience: Minimum 2 (two) years Experience in Govt. or Semi- Govt. Organization, Large/medium Private Sector Organization.
How to Apply for Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Job vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies through online mode by visiting the official Assam Petro-Chemicals Ltd. Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply.
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New Registration”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents and submit the online form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
Documents to be uploaded:
The candidates will be required to upload self-attested copies of the following testimonials/documents for verification, failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear in the interview:
- Document in support of Date of Birth(age),
- Latest Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST/OBC/MOBC candidates as applicable),
- Disability certificate (in case of PH candidates),
- Ex-servicemen Proof (in case of ex-servicemen),
- All certificates/testimonials in respect of all qualifications starting from matriculation onwards (all semester/year wise mark sheets and degree certificates),
- Experience Certificates issued by the employers in support of experience details &
- Forwarding letter/NOC from the Employer in case candidate is presently employed in a Central/State Government PSU/Semi Government organization.
Important Dates to note:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 06/09/2021
Last Date to Apply Online: 20/09/2021, Midnight
Online Application: Click here
Detailed Advertisement: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- The era of megalopolis: how the world’s cities are merging
- More boys with cancer being diagnosed than girls in India: Lancet study
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted
- India, B’desh pledge to work together to curb terrorism as Indian envoy meets PM Hasina
- India, Australia free trade agreement to come into force from Dec 29