Assam Career Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 15 Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer vacancies under various departments of Govt. of Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
APSC Recruitment 2021
|APSC Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Asstt. Research Officer /Asstt. Planning Officer|
|No. of posts||15 [UR: 6, OBC/ MOBC: 4, STP: 2, STH: 1, SC: 1, EWS: 1]|
|Age||Not be less than 21 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 01/01/2021. *Age Relaxation available|
|Salary||Rs. 22,000/- to 97,000/- Grade Pay: Rs. 11,800/-|
|Mode to apply||Online|
|Department||Planning Services under Transformation and Development Department, Assam|
The upper age limit is relaxable:
- By 5 years for SC/ST candidates, i.e. up to 43 years.
- By 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. up to 41 years.
- For Persons with Disability (PWD) by 10 years irrespective of SC/ST/OBC and General Category.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for APSC job vacancy
Resident-ship: The candidate must be a permanent resident of Assam. As a domicile proof of the candidate, one of the documents viz. PRC/Voter ID card/Employment Registration needs to be enclosed.
The minimum academic qualification required in respect of the post of Assistant Research Officer/Assistant Planning Officer shall have 2nd Class Masters Degree in any of the following subjects of a recognized University viz: Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Business Management, Business Administration, Sociology, Social Work, Anthropology, Social Anthropology.
Application Fee Online:
1. General/EWS: 285.40
2. SC/ST/OBC/MOBC: 185.40
3. BPL: 35.40
4. PWBD: 35.40
5. Women Candidate: 35.40
How to Apply for APSC Job vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these vacancies by visiting the official APSC Recruitment Portal. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online.
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “New User ? Register Here”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of application fee as per your category and submit the form.
- At the end, take a print out of the application form .
*The persons who had applied against the 9 posts advertised earlier need not apply again and they will be eligible for selection against all 15 posts. Similarly, candidates who will apply afresh against the 6 additional posts will also be eligible for selection against all 15 posts.
Important Dates to note:
Starting date of online application: 03/09/2021
Last date of online application: 30/09/2021
Last date of fee payment: 02/10/2021
Online Application: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry