Assam Career Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The Directorate of Health Services (DHS), Assam has released the written examination result for the recruitment of 498 Staff Nurse Vacancies. Candidates who appeared in the written examination which was held on 10th January 2021 for these vacancies may now check their results from this page.
The Qualified candidates further have to appear in an Online Skill Test to be conducted by DHS, Assam from 6th September 2021.
DHS Assam Result Details
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse|
|No. of posts||498|
|Organization Name||Directorate of Health Services, Assam|
|Online Skill Test Date||6th, 7th, 9th, 10th, and 11th September 2021|
DHS Assam online skill test details:
All qualified candidates are directed to appear in an Online Skill Test.
In addition, all the qualified candidates are directed to upload scanned copies of their documents at the link available at the official website of the Directorate of Health Services, Assam.
Online Skill Test Notice: Click here
How to Check DHS Assam Result?
Candidates who appeared in DHS Assam written exam may check this page to get updated about their results. They may follow the below-mentioned steps to receive their results online.
- Scroll down; check the Important Web-Link’s section.
- Click on the DHS Assam Result 2021 link.
- A PDF file will be opened.
- Search your roll number in that particular PDF file.
- If your roll number is found, congratulations, you are shortlisted for the next phase of the selection process.
DHS Assam Result 2021: Click here
Advertisement Details: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence