Looking to have a career in Assam? The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 25, 271 Constables (GD) vacancies in Central Armed Police Forces (CAPFs), NIA, SSF, and Rifleman (GD) in Assam Rifles Examination 2021.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online here.
SSC Assam Rifles Examination 2021 Recruitment
|SSC Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||BSF||CISF||SSB||ITBP||AR||SSF|
|No. of posts||7545||8464||3806||1431||3785||240|
|Age||18-23 years as of 01.08.2021.|
|Salary||Level-3 (Rs 21700-69100)|
|Mode to apply||Online|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for SSC Constables (GD) job vacancy
Qualification: The candidates must have passed Matriculation or 10th Class Examination from a recognized Board/University.
Application Fee: Fee payable: Rs 100/- (Rs one hundred only)
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of a fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, RuPay Credit, or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
How to Apply SSC Constables (GD) Job vacancy
Applications must be submitted online mode at the official website of the Commission. For detailed instructions, please refer to Annexure-I and Annexure-II of this Notice. Sample Performa of One-time Registration and online Application Form are attached as Annexure-IA and Annexure-IIA respectively
The photograph should not be more than three months old from the date of publication of the Notice of Examination, and, the date on which the photograph has been taken should be clearly printed on the photograph. Applications without such date printed on the photograph will be rejected. Image dimension of the photograph should be about 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height). The photograph should be without cap, spectacles and both ears should be visible.
The last date and time for submission of the online application is 31-08-2021 (23:30).
Apply Online here: Click here
Detailed Advertisement: Click here
- India GDP grows at 6.3 pc in Jul-Sept quarter
- Exporters say key buyer Iran not lifting Indian tea
- The era of megalopolis: how the world’s cities are merging
- More boys with cancer being diagnosed than girls in India: Lancet study
- BJP got Rs 614.53 cr as contributions in 2021-22, Congress Rs 95.46 cr
- Six common COVID myths, busted