Assam Career Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of Project Engineer vacancy.
Interested and eligible candidates may appear in walk-in-interview at the Office of the Director, Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA), Guwahati.
AEDA Recruitment 2021
|AEDA Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Project Engineer|
|No. of posts||1|
|Age||21 to 35 years.|
|Mode to apply||Walk-in-interview|
|Recruitment Board||Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA)|
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for AEDA job vacancy
Educational Qualification: B. Tech/ B.E. in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with minimum 60% marks from any AICTE accredited Engineering College .
- 3 years’ experience in solar and other renewable energy applications with one year experience of off Grid solar-design, installation, monitoring and maintenance.
- Independent project handling under any government, semi government or autonomous organization from concept to commissioning.
- Must have adequate experience in conducting exclusive field Survey to identity problems of areas with inadequate power and energy crisis.
- The candidate will have to be a domicile of Assam and must be willing to take up travel for identification and Monitoring of RE Projects of Assam, including Karbi Anglong, Dima Hasao, Majuli, Dhemaji etc.
How to Apply for AEDA Job vacancy
Eligible candidates may appear for interview as per the schedule given below along with self-attested copies of certificates in support of age, Educational Qualification, Experience, and original document for verification. Candidates without sufficient proof of requisite qualification and experience need not apply.
Date: 31st August 2021
Time: 11 am
Registration time: 10.00 am to 11.00 am
Venue: Assam Energy Development Agency (AEDA), Bigyan Bhawan, G.S. Road, ABC, Guwahati-05
Detailed Advertisement: Click here
Official Website: Click here
- Bengaluru FC beat gritty Army Green 3-2 to enter Durand Cup semifinals
- Assam claims PFI behind police-peasant conflict in Sipajhar
- Arunachal will benefit most from oil palm cultivation: Khandu
- Legislature needs to revisit laws to suit ‘practical realities’: CJI
- Cong questions Shah’s silence over Assam border row, Sipajhar
- Under Taliban, thriving Afghan music scene heads to silence