Looking to have a career in Assam? The Assam Tea Employees Provident Fund Organization (ATEPFO) has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 25 Junior Assistant vacancies in the ATEPFO Head Office and different districts in Assam. Interested and eligible candidates may apply here for career in Assam.
ATEPFO Career Recruitment 2021
|ATEPFO Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Junior Assistant|
|No. of posts||25 [Reserved for women: 8]|
|Age||Between 21 years to 38 years as on 1st June 2021. *Age relaxation applicable|
|Salary||PB-2, Rs.14000- 49000 with GP-6200 plus other allowances as admissible under rules.|
- Unreserved: 10
- OBC/MOBC: 07
- SC: 02
- ST(P): 02
- ST(H): 01
- EWS: 02
- PWD: 01
Age Relaxation: The upper age limit is relaxable as given below –
- 3 years for OBC/MOBC candidates i.e. upto 41 years.
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 43 years.
- 10 years for PWD candidates.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for ATEPFO job vacancy
Employment Exchange Certificate: Eligible Indian Citizens must have a Registration Number in the Employment Exchange in the state of Assam.
- The applicants must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency from a recognized institute such as Word Processor, Spread Sheet, presentation graphics, concept of database, internet, email and computer typing in English/ Assamese language.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay the application fee as given below
- ST/SC: Rs.200/-
- Others: Rs.300/-
- PWD: Nil
Selection Procedure for Assam Jobs:
The Selection Process of ATEPFO Recruitment includes two stages:
Stage-I: The candidates whose applications are accepted will be required to appear in an objective type test (Multiple Choice Questions 100 marks) to be held in FIVE ZONES of Assam – (Dibrugarh, Jorhat, Tezpur, Silchar and Guwahati) on a date to be notified later on.
Stage-II: Against each vacancy, five candidates would be shortlisted for Stage-II on the basis of the marks obtained in Stage I. The shortlisted candidates will have to appear in the following tests in Stage-II:
a) Computer test (English and Assamese typing) – 20 marks.
b) Writing ability test in English. Writing ability tests shall include drafting, precis writing, comprehension, essay, etc. – 30 marks.
Final Selection: Combined marks of Stage I (Objective Type Test) and Stage II (Computer Test and Writing ability test in English) secured by a candidate will be the determining factor for selection to the post of Junior Assistant.
How to Apply for ATEPFO Job vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online for these Assam career vacancies by visiting the official ATEPFO Recruitment Portal.
Candidates may also follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for ATEPFO Junior Assistant Recruitment.
- Scroll down, go to the Important Web-Links section.
- Click on the “Online Application” and complete the registration process by clicking “Register Now”.
- In the next stage, click on “Online Application” Link and Login.
- Fill your all personal and educational details and upload necessary documents.
- Documents to be Uploaded with ATEPFO Online Form
- Pay the necessary application fee as per your category .
- At the end, submit the application form and take a print out of the application form .
Documents to be uploaded:
Candidates are required to scan and upload the following documents
- Latest passport size photograph.
- Admit Card/ Certificate of H.S.L.C. examination (in support of Age proof).
- Graduation Degree passed Certificate and Marksheet.
- Scanned Signature.
- Caste Certificate (in case of reserved category candidates).
- Employment Exchange Registration Certificate.
- Computer Diploma/Certificate.
- Disability Certificate (in case of PWD category candidates) issued by competent authority.
- Income and Assets Certificate of the family issued by the officer not below the rank of Circle Office.
Online Application: Click here
Advertisement Details: Click here
Postponement Notice: Click here
- PM Modi turns 71: Here’s how Nagaland celebrated
- Leaders of Lanka, Nepal wish PM Modi on his 71st birthday
- Daily COVID-19 vaccination crosses 1-crore mark for the fourth time
- India’s 61st Software Technology park centre opened in Nagaland
- How 35 people in Assam’s Udalguri came together to create a man-made forest
- Mizoram extends COVID-19 restrictions amid grim situation