Assam Career Alert! Looking to have a career in Assam? The National Health Mission (NHM) Assam has issued an advertisement inviting applications for jobs in Assam for the recruitment of 466 Community Health Officer Vacancies. Selected candidates will be appointed as Community Health Officer (CHO) at Sub Centres Health & Wellness Centres (SC-HWC). Interested and eligible candidates who have passed B.Sc Nursing may apply online for career in Assam.
NHM Assam Recruitment 2021
|NHM Assam Jobs||Recruitment details|
|Name of Posts||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of posts||466|
|Age||Upto 43 years of age as on 1st June 2021 .|
|Salary||CHO on a contractual basis shall be paid remuneration of Rs 25,000 per month and monthly performance-based incentive Up to Rs 15,000 per month.|
|Last Date||31st July 2021|
Job profile of CHO
The Community Health Officer (CHO) cadre is a part of an initiative under the Ayushman Bharat to strengthen Sub-Centers as Health and Wellness Centers (H&WCs) for extending primary health care services al sub-center area by strengthening the implementation of public health programs, including disease prevention and health promotion.
Candidates thus selected shall be posted at Sub-Centers Health & Wellness Centre as CHOs to lead a primary health care team consisting of front line workers such as Female Health Workers (ANMs), Male Health Workers (MPWs), and ASHAs working under the sub-center.
Educational Qualification and Eligibility Criteria for CHO job vacancy
Educational Qualification: The eligibility criteria for applying for the post of Community Health Officer are as follows:
- The candidate must have passed B. Sc (Nursing) or Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) with Integrated Certificate Course in Community Health in the academic year 2019-20 are only eligible to apply for the post.
- B.Sc(Nursing)/ Post Basic B. Sc Nursing passed from a Nursing institution/University recognized by Indian Nursing Council/ and Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates must be Registered Nurse Registered Midwife (RNRM) from Assam Nurses Midwives’ & Health Visitors’ Council.
- Candidates shall submit a Certificate from the Principal of their respective Nursing College (where from candidate has passed) for confirmation of the integrated Certificate Course in Community Health as per given format (Given below) .
- Candidates should have proficiency in regional/ local language and dialect.
Selection Process NHM Assam jobs
All applications will be subjected to a screening process and candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their final year examination of the last qualifying course i.e, Merit Wise in their last qualifying examination (Final Year B. Sc Nursing Course/Post Basic B. Sc Nursing Course).
How to apply for NHM Assam’s CHO job vacancy
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online mode by visiting the NHM Assam’s official website https://nhm.assam.gov.in. Candidates may fill up their online application by following below mentioned steps.
Documents to be uploaded with NHM Online Form
Following documents will have to upload with the Application Form:
i) Final year mark sheet of last Qualifying Exam (Final Year BSc Nursing/Post Basic BSc Nursing)
li) Provisional/Final Degree Certificate
iii) Registration Certificate from Assam Nursing Council.
iv) Certificate from Principal of the Nursing College (Appendix I)
Starting date of submission of online application: 16th July 2021
Last date of submission of online application: 31st July 2021
Online Application: Click here
Advertisement details: Click here
Appendix 1: Click here